Isn’t it fun to do wishlists in order to keep track of your shopping goals, and you never know who might grant your wishes! 😛
Here are the top 10 products on my wishlist this year in the chronological order.
theBalm Mary Lou-Manizer: If you remember, I had this on my wishlist last year as well! Ever since it came out, I have been lusting after it, but I don’t know why every time I thought of buying this in the past, something or the other made me to change my mind. It’s like as if I was always waiting for a perfect moment to purchase it. However, I’m determined to get it this summer!
2) Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in the shade Tipsy: There’s just way too much hype about the Tarte blushes in the blog-world. I’m intrigued to try one out in this lovely shade for I am a nutter for corals.
3) Real Techniques Blush Brush: Okay, by now you can tell this wishlist mainly revolves around cheek products! I didn’t realize any earlier either but to be honest, most days I just go out with a blush on. I have been on a look out for a good quality blush brush and RT’s one takes the centre stage everywhere at the moment.
4) Sleek i-Divine Eye Shadow Palette – Oh So Special: I haven’t tried anything from Sleek yet, mainly because it’s not easily available here (like most of the items listed! -.-) and it goes out of stock on just4girls.pk so quickly! I’ve been eyeing this beautiful palette for past 6 months or so!
Hair Crimper: Straight hair is boring this spring, therefore I’d like to try out a hair crimper or waver to add some texture to my locks. I’m not sure what brand to go for and I think any would do, but please suggest some! 🙂
6) theBalm How ‘Bout Them Apples? Lip and Cheek Cream Palette: Just look at how adorable it is! Everybody needs a palette like this in their lives! Am I right or am I right?
7) Benefit Cha Cha Tint: This is such a perfect summer tint and the fact that they used the word ‘mango’ to describe the shade, makes it all the more tempting!
8) Maybelline Master Hi-light by Face Studio in the shade Pink Rose: Maybelline has introduced these super girly mosaic blushes for spring and yeah, I need one of these too!
9) Maybelline Master Glaze by Face Studio Glisten Blush Stick in the shade Coral Sheen: I guess that’s it for my coral blush obsession this season. No promises!
10) Tommy Hilfiger – Tommy Girl: If I were to get high on something, it’d be this perfume! O.O I don’t care how many girls wear it already, but ever since my cousin passed me her bottle, I’ve been addicted. I’m running low on this fragrance fuel and I need more!